32 Weeks

While Jared was in Arizona he got to spend some good quality time with his parents and sister. On one of those days ( I have horrible pregnancy brain) I had some serious pain. I physically could not move. I had so much pain in my stomach all I could do was cry. I called Jared because his mom is a nurse and he told me that it is my insides making room and organs moving. Oh man I do not ever want to go through that again!! I don’t wish that feeling upon anyone. Jared’s flight home Saturday night was delayed…He was suppose to be back home in Texas at 10:30pm, I didn’t see him tell 1:30-2:00am…holy cow I have not stayed up that late in forever.  Sunday was a nice relaxing day of church and watching TV together. Our birthing class was cancelled this week due to the 4th. Which was nice cause they did a fireworks show in Addison. We have a friend that has a warehouse in Addison so we went there and got on top of the roof. That was a work out; I only had to pee once. They did a really cool air show and had a 30 minute fire works show. On the 4th we had a nice relaxing day, Jared had the day off we tried to go swimming but our pool was so packed and no shade. Our friends had us over and a few other families for a BBQ. Hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, watermelon, baked beans! Oh man we ate way to much! After that we found a hill close to our place so we could see the Lewisville show little did we know we were going to see 12 other places setting off fireworks! Best 4th of July!!
I look like i'm on drugs, i'm not

While Jared was gone I worked on some felt pom-poms. They are a lot of work. I made a tutorial and will post next week when I get them hung up in our NEW PLACE!!! My mom sent us a box of clothes that I got from the shower. I forgot how little and cute they are!! Here are some of our favorites.
Definitely a Target Baby.
Jared's grandma made little Emma this beautiful blanket.

Well as the weeks go faster and faster this week she is the size of a.....

That is a squash....
baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches
She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
And she's probably feeling a even more cramped. Yes she moves so much it hurts.

Just for dad a picture of my face. =]

How far along? 32 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes, but still fit into some regular clothes
Stretch marks? No, but some friends have told me they come after…
Sleep: Sleeping just sucks....
Best moment this week: Relaxing with the hubs.  
Miss Anything? Nope

 Movement: Everyday all day.

Food cravings: Sweets, not good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still think chicken is GROSS
Have you started to show yet: Umm, yes.
Gender? Girl

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish but out-ish. 

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, tired, uncomfortable.
Looking forward to: moving moving moving!




2 comments:

  1. It's true, I thought I didn't have stretch marks...and then I had Soren, my stomach started going back to normal and there they were. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, sad day. You think your a freaking star for not getting them while your body is stetching like crazy, then...BAM!

    ReplyDelete