31 Weeks

My oh my.
This week has been so dang hot! I'm so over this heat. Who knew having a baby growing in you would make you even more hot. I hate summers in Texas! Jared is in Arizona again for some work but also gets to spend time with his family in Pima. Which is really nice for him. 
I FINALLY finished sanding the dowers and handles,ALL BY HAND now i'm working on putting scrapbook paper on them. It's gonna be super cute. (I hope) There is a total of 6.
 Before, Blue not cute for little Emma
After all the hard sanding work i did.

Little Emma is the size of a Pineapple!!

She's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. She's getting so big, and crowding my lungs.

She's going through major brain and nerve development.
Eye development, too. her irises now react to light!
All five of her senses are in working order.
sight
hearing

taste

touch
smell

That is crazy!! She is so dang active its nuts. I should record it next time she is going crazy! Our birthing class is really nice i'm enjoying it alot. This past Tuesday we got a tour of Labor and Delivery and Postpartum and where they wash and check the little babies, awhhh. It's a big eye opener when we see the babies. They are just so tiny and pure. We saw one take its first dump, interesting. I finally had to get some maternity pants, tear. But i did not want to spend 30 dollars on one pair that i'm gonna wear for like 2 months so we went to CCA Resale, it's a second hand store. I got a pair of jeans for 4.99 and they are in PERFECT condition and from Motherhood. Not to mention looked at the receipt, they were half off!!!! and I also got a skirt from there but originally from Old Navy...SCORE!! And i got 2 brand new books for little Emma. My mom had bought me a few shirts a while ago when she came to visit but they were long sleeves so i CUT the sleeves off 2 more shirts i can wear!!!

I got this sign awhile ago just forgot to share.

How far along? 31 weeks

Maternity clothes? Some

Stretch marks? No, my doctor said Oh good no stretch marks and i said well i put coco butter on, he says you think that works!! Uhh rude!
Sleep: Sleeping better,more pillows.
Best moment this week: Honestly going to our birthing class.
Miss Anything? not being able to work out as hard.

 Movement: EVERY DAY!

Food cravings: Ohh how i LOVE sugar.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but i prefer not to eat chicken...still
Have you started to show yet: check the picture
Gender? Girl

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, man does my tummy get TIGHT!!
Belly Button in or out? So in the am its in during the day though its like half in half out then when she is moving in the front it comes out more!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  This week moody
Looking forward to: 4th of July my favorite holiday!!!


 New skirt from CCA


Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend and 4th!!!
Our little M&M will be here so soon! 9 weeks tell 40 weeks Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment