Father's Day

My dad is the best dad ever. He is not my step dad he is just my dad. I had a hard time when him and my mom got married,  I didn’t want to let anyone in my life, all I needed to do was just trust. I trust him now more than ever. He has taught me so many good things in life. How to drive, how to get some good come backs in, how to check the oil in all cars, the list could go on and on and on!!  I could not ask for a better dad. I know that no matter what trial I go through he will be there. I know he is happy for me and with me. He always makes me laugh even when I don’t want to. I love you dad.



My husband is just going to be the best dad to our children. He is a great role model to anyone. I'm so proud of him in everything he does. I know there will be hard times with kids but i know in the end it will be worth it. Jared is such a family person, i'm so glad to call him the dad to our children. 
I LOVE YOU JARED



I made Jared's dad and my dad these cute cards...
And i made Jared a yummy breakfast and card....


I hope everyone had a GREAT Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment