29 Weeks

wow, 11 weeks give or take and i'll be a mom, and Jared will be a dad! Parents, taking care of just a little baby. Our days and nights will forever be changed. And well i'm pretty excited about it. Not working for almost a year really makes you bored on top of only having one car. I'm ready for some company and being with someone all day long. I know though I will miss my HOT showers and sleeping in. In the end it will ALL be WORTH it!!! 

We are signed up for a birthing class. It is a 6 day class, so every Tuesday night for 6 weeks, 3 hours at a time. I hear it is funny and i'm sure Jared and I will be laughing but i really want to take some sort of class. I hear other ladies talking and i just feel so dumb. I have only swaddled a baby like one time, changed maybe 8 diapers....I NEED HELP!! I need to know that I/WE can do this. This week I can honestly say i am scared! I have to teach my little Emma everything, How to tie her shoes, how to go potty, manners, clean....the list just keeps going on and on!! But i have faith that i will be able to do it. I know i can, and heavenly father knows i can or he wouldn't have sent us such a wonderful gift.
I was at Target the other day and i just happened to go down the diaper isle, they had some on sale and i had a gift card so, i bought our first little new born diapers!! I didn't go crazy i know all babies are different and grow faster than others so i only got 72.
And i put them in this CUTE basket that one of Jared's clients gave us, and it is just PERFECT!! We also were given a baby crib mattress, which helps a ton!!(Thank you Janna)
This week i have felt so pregnant, short of breath, can't bend over, have to pee like every 20 mins, my back kills. AHh, i just want to scream sometimes! When we are out and about i always get at least one person ask how far along i am, and they are amazed at how small i am, p.s. thank you!!!!!! So Jared and i have come to the conclusion that Emma is just going to be small.

At 29 weeks baby is the size of a.....
Acorn Squash.
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, she weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but still got a ways to go. 
She's getting a little cramped in there, since she's growing so fast. I swear she never stops moving!
She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and her energy is surging because of it.
She does not like when i get hot, she goes NUTS. The other day we were driving around and we got home and we went swimming, Oh my it was so nice. she stopped moving and it felt so nice to be in the cool pool. Ahh.
I would much rather be in Arizona during the summer than Texas. Arizona is a nice dry heat, Texas is nasty humid heat. It is miserable. 

 I think the frontal view is cuter, the side view little weird.


I hope you have a wonderful Fathers day, and great week....

No comments:

Post a Comment