28 weeks

Third Trimester!

Well my blood test was good. The only thing they found out is that i'm anemic, so now i have take these HUGE horse pills everyday. I've been pretty good about getting out of the house and walking or going to the gym. Go me! We haven't really done anything exciting this week. We did find a SUPER deal though on the go ol' Craigslist. We got a Bumbo with tray for 25 dollars!! And it's like it just came out of the box!! 
Pretty cute!!
Since I don't have alot to write about this week i though i would share some more photos of my baby shower in Arizona. (hope you all got your thank-you cards)
 Tons and Tons of gifts!!
Thank you ALL!
 We had a small table filled with cards that say"Wishes for baby"
I'm going to save them all for little Emma.
Not the best picture of the food table but you get the idea....
The quilt my mom cross-stitched 
Awwwhhhh all for Jared <3

Emma is the size of an Eggplant this week....
According to thebump.com
Ahh she is getting so big!!
There is this onesie i always see on Pinterest that says " I was running out of womb" and i think it is the funniest thing ever cause I feel like our baby girl is running out of room!!
Putting on layers of fat, baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches. 
She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow! 

How far along? 28 weeks

Maternity clothes? Need to get some still...
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping, some nights it's good some nights....she is in my ribs! 
Best moment this week: Well normally you want people to notice that your pregnant. well I met with just my regular doctor this week for the first time, and he asked me my last period was and he looked at me after i told him and said....Your pregnant!? It's just nice to know that i don't look fat, the only thing i'm scared of!!
Miss Anything? not being able to lay on my belly, how am i suppose to get tan??
 Movement: EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Food cravings: omgosh chocolate! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet: Of course, our neighbor was like what is going on with your stomach. hahaha
Gender? Girl
Labor Signs: I don’t think so but maybe

Belly Button in or out? In for now

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week just relaxed and happy ready to start my next project for little girls room!
Looking forward to: Moving next month!!!



Hope you all have a FANTASTIC week!


p.s. Funny and not planned that i'm wearing the same skirt today as the same in my other pictures...


2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!! Haha I love your posts. Its such a cute idea. Are you doing this on paper too??? Or printing the posts? Cause they would be fun to put in her baby book.
    You are getting so close!!! I cannot wait for you to have that pretty little girl in your arms. Its the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aubrey! I Never even thought to print them out, Now i'm totally going too! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete