24 weeks

24 weeks and 3 days today...
Time sure does fly!!
This week has been great. I've worked out 4 days out of the 7. And i'm going to continue to do it. We had a doctors appointment which was good. Got to hear little Emma's heart beat! Such a wonderful sound. Jared surprised me with some Mother's Day gifts a pair of Nike flip flops that are super super nice for back support! and then later he told me to come with him to the bank....well we went to the bank little did i know we were also running some "errands" for someone, NOT. He drove me all the way out to Dallas to pick up a GIANT chocolate chip cookie from Paradise!
It was such a nice surprise. i loved it!

Baby is as long as.....
gained about 1/4 pound since last week. (Length: almost a foot.) 


Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque(not transparent).
And she got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed


I now go to the doctors every 2 weeks. My next appointment i do my glucose "orange" test. I've heard so many different things. I'm not to scared i can handle those sugary things. and It's already getting cold in the fridge.
The bad thing... i then have to get MORE blood drawn. Not happy about that. We have been able to see her move on the outside!
How far along? 24 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained all the weight i lost back plus ONE pound
Maternity clothes? Not yet but i'm getting close to not fitting in my jeans.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep and me don't go well together right now!
Best moment this week: My husband surprising me.
Miss Anything? Not this week.
Movement: She is a mover, and a kicker.
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken still doesn't sound good. and the smell of garlic,ew.
Have you started to show yet: I show more and more everyday.
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs: No...
Belly Button in or out? In but it's working itself out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired.
Looking forward to: ARIZONA!



Tonight I leave for Arizona! I'm really excited but i sure am gonna miss the husband. I fly into Mesa then on Monday my sister and I will drive (3 hours) south to my parents house. I'm so excited. I haven't seen my dad and sister scenes Christmas. Saturday is the baby shower, SO EXCITED!!!! Family and Friends <3

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment