26 Weeks


Where has the time gone!! Sorry i didn't get to post on Monday. My trip to Arizona was so nice. I got to see friends and family and just really enjoyed my time. The baby shower was so nice. Alot of work but so nice.(I'll post pictures when i get them) We had a breakfast party, with muffins, mini homemade pop tarts,(yummy), pancakes on a stick, hash browns....the list just keeps growing!! Jared's family was able to make it down to my parents (thankyou) I got to see some friends that i haven't seen scene high school!! We played games and we had everyone bring onesies to decorate! They turned out so cute! We bought fabric, and had iron on's, puffy paint.It was just tooo cute!!
Well My trip went by so fast. I got some good quality time with my family. We went to my favorite place in town, Vinny's for chicken wings. Oh they were so yummy!! I already miss my family but they will be coming to Texas when little Emma is born! And man oh man did she get ALOT of gifts!! Jared and I are so so thankful for everything. Well my flight got in to DFW at 5:45am and Jared was there to pick me up. I told him i was so excited to sleep in our bed! But he said well you can sleep while i go to church cause were going to.....SEA WORLD!!!! Who knew the was Sea World in Texas?  He had planned this while i was in Arizona for our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Time has gone by so fast! We had a 4 hour drive to San Antonio, It was a pretty drive but man was i tired of sitting! We got to our hotel which was SO nice i felt like white trash cause of what i was wearing, but whatever. It was by far the nicest hotel i have EVER stayed in. We spent May 21st ( our anniversary) at Sea World. It was so much fun. They put on shows with the animals, Definitely better than the zoo. We went on one ride cause well duh, it was a huge rapid ride....they don't tell you you get SOAKED!!! it looked like i had taken a bath. and i was wearing jeans. I had to ring them out in the bathroom!! Our trip was so nice.And a nice surprise.
<--2011---2012-->
It's crazy to think that we have already been married for a year and have done so much! We got married, a month later moved to Texas, Started a business and got pregnant, which was planned. I could not be any happier! I'm married to my best friend. 


Baby is the size of.....
 still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range
She's enjoying her new sense of balance -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
She's growing more fat and more hair too
Her eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open. 
And her eyelashes are now grown, too. 
She's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies. 
She's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.

Crazy in just 14 weeks i'll be 40 weeks!!! Holy COW!! I can't wait! I just want to see her already!! I have my Glucose test today with blood work, oh how i HATE needles! I'll let you know how it goes next week. I think I will be posting now on Thursdays!


Oh and we saw "what to expect when expecting" Funny, sad and so true!!
I cried, but it is for sure a chick flick!



No comments:

Post a Comment