23 Weeks

This past week has been very relaxing. On Wednesday we headed to our favorite place ever...Arizona!! Our flight left at 11 pm Texas time and got there at 11pm AZ time. So that was not fun, but the time went by fast. We stayed with a good friend Whitney. On Thursday was Ryker and Shelby's wedding, they were sealed in the Mesa temple. It was such a beautiful sealing. We are so glad we were able to attend. We had lunch at Mokis, its delicious Hawaiian food with  Joe, Ashley and little Emily. After lunch we got to see Jared's mom, It was so nice to see her. I know Jared was happy about that. Later that night we went to the reception. It was so beautiful, they did a country theme, of course Jared and I got our 2 step on. hehe. It was so much fun to see all of are friends and be at the same place. We haven't seen everyone scene Jared and mines wedding.(Almost a year ago) Friday we got the group of friends together again at Oregano's for lunch, not my favorite place but it was good to see everyone again including the newlyweds.=] Later my brother picked Jared and I up and we got to spend the rest of our time with them. It was so nice to see my nieces. Man O man have they grown up. Lexy is gonna be in high school! They got us some baby gifts a bib that says..." I love my Uncle" This is my brothers first niece! My brother played 3 games of softball that night at Big League Dreams. Which is a very fun place, when the sun goes down. About 10:30 pm they took us to the airport we said our good byes...I'll see them in a week though =] Our flight didn't leave tell about 12:45am....WORST PART of the whole trip. I couldn't fall asleep, and was so uncomfortable. We landed at 5:00am Texas time. We had to get a cab home which by the way if you didn't know are FREAKIN expensive! We got home and went to bed, ahh.
Our trip to Arizona was great very relaxing for the both of us. Now i get to go back on Sunday for a whole week!! I'll be at my parents and I'm so excited!

Baby this week is.....
as long as a grapefruit.....
At about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces, baby's not just getting bigger, she's getting even cuter. lets hope she has curl hair!

She's forming little nipples hehehehe
Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
She's listening to our voices and my heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking

We can now see her kicking and moving on the outside. She likes when i eat coco puffs. She does some crazy things in there! Jared still talks to her. She sleeps alot so when i get scared i move my belly so i can feel her. All of our friends gave me really nice complements while we were in town which is nice to hear. Like "Oh you look so cute" that's the best thing to hear!
  My dad has a hobby of taking pictures so I'm going to use a few in her room.


Her room is going to be reds, yellows, and peach colors. Don't you just love AZ!!! I cant wait tell we move into our bigger place so i can start to decorate!!

Here is the Bump!
23 weeks 4 days!
I have a doctors appointment Thursday, I want to know how much weight I've gained.

I'm excited for my trip back to AZ i'll be seeing alot more family and friends because my mom and sister are throwing me a baby shower. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week, stay cool.

Amanda =]



1 comment:

  1. Glad you get to go home for a baby shower, that will be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete