22 Weeks

I feel like my pregnancy has been really fast! I hope it stays like that with the weather getting warmer. Last summer here in Texas was miserable. I would so rather be in dry Arizona than humid Texas! This past week i had enough energy to go to the gym 3 times, Go me! On Tuesday we went to Uncle Julio's for dinner with some friends from church.. OMGEE they have the BEST steak fajitas in the world! They came with sour cream, cheese, guacamole, rice, it was so good. I have been there before o LONG time ago when we came to TX for a family vacation. It was so nice to get out of the house and spend time with friends, They also are having a baby girl, she is due at the beginning of June!
Also this week i went to a few jobs with Jared, I get bored sitting at home. One job was like an hour and half away in a cute little town. People in Texas are just so nice! Friday night we had an etiquette dinner with the youth at church. We were like the chaperon's, they kids were paired up with "dates" we had two couples at our table, We just made sure the conversation kept going and everything was appropriate, and of course no elbows on the table, pulled out the girls chair, Jared talked about how they eat in England. It was cute to see the boys try to do it. ( They eat with a fork and knife, It's weird to me) They did an Italian theme so the gym was all decorated nice and fancy. We had alot of food. Fruit Salad, a Green Salad, Lasagna, Dinner Rolls and....CHOCOLATE CAKE with ICE CREAM! I think Emma was in a food coma after that dinner! hehehe 
So after dinner the kids had a dance, for us grown ups though it was a show! It was so funny. Someone brought there X-Box Connect and a project and hooked them up and they play the "Just dance" game. Very smart, they made it so everyone could dance to it. 

Emma is as long as a...
Spaghetti Squash 
about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. 


 Now that she's got more developed eyes and lips, she's looking even more like a newborn.
Her's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
 I get scared when i don't feel her moving so i drink something cold or move my belly so i can feel her. When she is awake though man can she kick or punch, It doesn't hurt but dang baby!

This Wednesday we get to go to Mesa for a wedding! Were so excited!! Not excited about our flight times though, but it's worth it! We get to see all of our good friends! I figured i would start some reading scene i'll have some time this month with 2 plane rides so i went to the library and got "My Sister's Keeper" It is a big book and i'm not much of a reader but i want to watch the movie so i thought i would read the book first.
My project for the week was a skirt! I found some cute fabric at Joanna's, On sale! So in the bump picture is the skirt i made.=] It was the first time i made a skirt with out my mom! It turned out pretty good, i think.

Picture was taken 22 weeks 3 days (after church)
It's growing!! I think my belly button is gonna come out, well pop out.
My skirt is gray and white.
I get to see my bestest friend in the whole wide world my sister and my amazing parents sooon!!! I'm very excited. I'll be at there house for a week!

I hope you all have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment