18 Weeks 4 days

T Minus 9 days!!!

Were so excited we wanted to know the second we found out we were pregnant!! This week has been good, Jared is staying busy with work. and i made dinner a few times,( i have not wanted to do this sense i started my morning sickness) I did how ever drop my phone in my cereal bowl this week  (Yes there was milk in it) and the battery didn't even get wet, Thank goodness! Oh we found out there is Bahama Bucks here! So of course we had to go, and it was TASTY! My dearest sister Ariel surprised me this week too she and my mom are going to get me a plane ticket to come home for a Baby Shower. I am so excited and happy.

Baby Watson this week is the size of a.....
SWEET POTATO
 about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces
  
It's crazy to think that our little bean is yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing now
And is twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- So crazy, I have been feeling ALOT of movement in there, Jared can't feel anything yet though =[

So i found this little wives tale thing online and want to share and i want to know what everyone else thinks were going to have!!


The list of Wives Tales:
 Do you crave the heals of bread or the middle?
Heals: Boy
Middle: Girl
            Hands Chapped/Dry or Softer?
Chapped: Boy
Softer: Girl
Eating more or sick/nauseated?
Eating more: Boy
Sick: Girl
During the pregnancy, have you been crabby or happy?
Crabby: girl
Happy: boy
Carrying low or high?
Low: Boy
High: Girl
Is the heartbeat high or low:
High: Girl
Low: Boy
Which side do you lay on when resting:
Left: Boy
Right: Girl
During the pregnancy, have you been clumsy or graceful?
Clumsy: Boy
Graceful: Girl
Show me your hands.
Shows them palms up: Girl
Shows them palms down: Boy
Consider the Mother’s age at conception and the year or conception.
Both even or Both odd: Girl
One is even and one is odd: Boy

It's a tie!! I'm sure there are TONS more out there but i didn't want you to be reading all day.
On Jared's side of the family they ALL had girls first. We want a little boy so bad. ( I think its a girl) Were still going to claim the baby boy or girl=]
"Every good and perfect gift is from above"
James1:17

18 weeks 4 days!
The bump is growing slowly but surely!
Next week we will post more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. You should look up the ring on a strong test or the pee tests. They are fun. I think theres like a baking soda test if you pee and it fizzes it's a boy if not its a girl...same with cabbage juice??? But color changes. You should try a couple just for the baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you to find out what you are having!!!!! Boys are the best. :) (I only say that cause I have a boy) hahaha. I am sure girls are SOOOOO fun too. Either way, babies are great.
    I love your posts on here, they are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete