19 Weeks 4 days.

WEDNESDAY is the BIG DAY

Well this week started out CRAZY! On Tuesday Jared and I were out at the grocery store, when we went in it was raining. We didn't think much of it.Well all of the sudden we hear hail hitting the roof, it sounded like grapefruit size hail! So we ran up to the front of the store to see what was going on outside, the hail was like golf ball size!! So we decided we need to hurry, were in the back of the store and i hear the tornado alarms go off!!! Well we get out of the store and are driving home, there is like no cars on the road, we parked under our covered parking and got inside. That was by far one of the scariest things! They don't have that in Arizona! I'm so glad Jared was home cause i think i would have just cried the whole time. There was i think( the last time i watched the news) there was 13 tornadoes total. We are so glad nothing happen here in Carrollton. Later when the rain stopped we went out to dinner and checked for dents, we got 3 dents =[ 
This was when we got home so it had melted a bit.
This week also....i saw a baby snake by our front door, EEK!! I hate snakes! Jared and I also went to Bahama Bucks again, i think we might be addicted. On Friday we went to an Easter Celebration that our church put on, it was BEAUTIFUL! The choir sang so many amazing songs. After there was some DELICIOUS cupcakes. I love me some sweet food.
Jared and I are so excited for this Wednesday!! He tells me stop thinking about it so the time goes by faster! That is SO hard to do. I see all these cute things on Pinterest that i want to do, and i cant...YET. My mom is having the same problem, she is making Baby Watson a quilt and can't finish it tell we know if its a boy or girl!

Baby Watson is the size of a Mango


about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces
Developing a protective coating over the skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white.
Working on the five senses. Nerve cells for baby's sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in 
baby's brain.


How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: well i'm back to my pre-baby weight, But its all belly. I think this is the last time we see this question.
Maternity clothes? No, My regular clothes are working great, jeans are still a bit baggy
Sleep:  I have not been sleeping well at all, i was up 2-3 times every night this week with pain or going to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Some one at church came up to me and said"I didn't know you were pregnant"....I'm starting to look pregnant!!!!!!
Miss Anything? this week, no.
Movement: This baby knows how to kick and punch! Jared still cant feel it though.
Food cravings: Banana Bread, which i ended up making for the first time, yum!

Anything making you queasy or sick: If i think to much about my food, i can't eat it.
Have you started to show yet: still just a little bump
Gender prediction: Girl.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, still a bit loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless i'm hungry.
Looking forward to: WEDNESDAY!!!

19 weeks 4 days

Check back Wednesday, to see what baby Watson is...with more pictures!
Hope you all have a great week and i hope everyone's Easter was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Jared was with you during the crazy storm, I was FREAKING out being by myself! Not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete