17 Weeks

So this past week was great (for the most part) I had a church birthday party that i help decorate and of course attended. We had some yummy food, BBQ pulled pork and Brisket, potato salad, spinach dip, fruit. I ate so much! and we sang happy birthday to everyone and had cupcakes. It was so fun! We played a game which was called Speed Friend-ing, Yes just like speed dating, so we could get to know each other better. Jared had a few days off this week so we did some fun things, we went and saw the movie "This Means War" super funny!! We also went CAMPING! We didn't go very far just Mmmm, 10 miles up the road to Lake Lewisville. It was so pretty there. The only bad thing was is that we were far from the bathrooms, and i pee ALOT now. For dinner we did tin foil dinners in the fire. We had a nice little fire for when it got chilly at night which was very nice, and In the morning we made bacon, egg, and potatoes burritos!! So good!! It was nice to get out of our apartment and into nature for a little bit.

Tin-Foil Dinner
1 package of kielbasa sausage, sliced
 potatoes, cut into wedges
some onion and carrots
orange juice
olive oil
garlic powder
pepper
 salt



On to baby
T Minus 16 days tell we know what we are having!

I am 17 weeks 4 days.  Our little bean is the size of an Onion!

It's rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
And is growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.
Little bean is growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too



More and More i feel little flutters in my belly. Jared can't feel anything...yet.  My belly button i think is going to become an outtie.My belly is getting bigger everyday but not by much. 

We hope you all have a wonderful week, check back next Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. You are freaking adorable!!! Hey with your turkey sandwiches that you're craving, nuke or fry up the meat till steaming then let it cool. Heating it will kill any possibility of the stuff making you sick, but heat it till steaming. Seafood I thought was ok unless raw or tuna. Tuna I think it was 1 can a week but not sushi. I'm bad I had some last week but it was just a piece. I love you and you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete