16 Weeks



We had another doctors appointment today! I had to get blood drawn, yes i was a baby about it!  We also got to hear its little heart beat, awhh. Our doctor is so nice and understanding. We get to have our next appointment a week early because Jared will be going to Colorado for some training class with Hunter Douglas Blinds. So we are VERY excited because that is when we get to find out if its a boy or girl. Of course we will tell you the name when we know what were having. My "bump" is so tiny it doesn't look like I'm pregnant, all i was it just a bump so EVERYONE knows!!! The good news is that i have been able to eat alot more than before. My morning sickness was the worst. My doctor has me on some medication which helps me so much!!


How far along? 16 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: I had lost 15 pounds all together but I've now gained back 6 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Yeah right! I barely fit into my regular clothes.
Sleep: I toss and turn ALOT and I wake up to pee in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Feel the little bean move in me. and that we get to see what were having in 3 weeks!!
Miss Anything? Of course the things you shouldn't eat while pregnant, like a nice cold  turkey sandwich MMmmmm and seafood, The doctor says only twice a week, I'm thinking that's not enough!!
Movement: Feeling it just a little each day!
Food cravings: Water ICE COLD water, and Dr.Pepper.(don't worry i don't drink a ton of it)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat still is nasty to me. But I force myself to eat.
Have you started to show yet: the littlest bump EVER
Gender prediction: Well we want a BOY but i think it's a GIRL, All Jared's and mines siblings have had GIRLS first.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Barely on. My fingers have SHRUNK.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Lazy.
Looking forward to: Finding out what it is, so then we can go shopping!!

I saw this on http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com/ and I couldn’t help myself. I just love it!

Our Little Bean is the size of an Avocado.
It can hear our voices! ( Jared likes to talk to it) Puts a smile on my face!
It's growing hair, eye lashes and brows
and is forming taste buds!
The big day is April 11. I will defiantly be posting our sonogram.

 I promise i have two arms. 

We hope you all have a wonderful week!!

P.s. I'm going to try to do this every week. 





2 comments: