12 days of Christmas

I wanted to do something special for Jared this year so I did the 12 days of Christmas for him. I got the idea from this blog http://www.thedatingdivas.com/craft-tutorial/the-punch-poster-12-days-of-christmas. (with my own touch also) I started early because we are going to Arizona on the 22 and i didn't want to have to bring gifts with us. So every morning i put a new gift on our bed that he sees when he gets home from work.
Day 1- “For your Mistletoe's”: I got him a pair of new socks.
Day 2- “Merry Kissmas”:  Hershey’s candy cane Kisses
Day 3- “Santa Baby”:  a Santa hat,and hand Santa-tize.
Day 4- “Tis the Season to be Jolly”:  Jolly Rancher flavored candy
Day 5- “As long as you love me so… Let it Snow!”:  gloves and snow flakes
Day 6- “I’ve brought some corn for popping”:  small bag of microwave popcorn
Day 7- “Hot Cocoa for my Hottie”:   chocolate caramel Hot coco
Day 8-  “It’s a Wonderful Life”:  a picture of Jared and I with a love note on the back with some peanut M&Ms 
Day 9-“Baby It’s Cold Outside”:  hand/foot warmers,and a home-made  coupon for a date night watching “Elf 
Day 10- “One a day keeps the Grinch Away”:  How the Grinch stole Christmas, with Reese's pieces
Day 11- “May your days be Merry & Bright”:  flashlight key-chain 
Day 12- Fa la la la la…”: Home-made CD with all our favorite tunes

It was super fun to do this. It was Jared's birthday on the 17th so we went out to dinner with some friends and of course had a wonderful time. I made him this::
 Simple and easy!
Jared and I have this little game we play of who loves who more well on Monday we went out to Target and a few other stores and came home to these!! With a small card attached saying he loves me more.
12 different types of little cakes.
 Oh my oh my they are good.

Jared Emma and I fly out of Dallas Friday night and will be in Mesa for 2 days. All of Jared's family is getting together so we just had to go. We will also be seeing my grandma and my brother and his family <3 Then next Sunday.....FLORIDA!!!!

I also made a new chalk board ::

I still need to put some trim around it but i just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment