36 Weeks.

Our ward put together a Baby Shower for me and a good friend of mine. She is due the 31st, and having a boy. It was so much fun. There was tons of yummy food, and drinks! I don't have any pictures though i totally spaced out. There was so many people there! I am so great full for everything that was given to us. Everything is so cute and PINK!! I love it.(Thank you all that came) I did some Laundry of just baby clothes, towels and blankets, and wow she has more than Jared and I! My mom also sent us a box full of things for baby Emma from the shower there, It was a great week for little E!
I'm so excited for Jared's parents and my parents to be here! They will be able to see our new place, and where we have been for over a year!! and of course there company is always nice! Love you!!
So my letter E that i made didn't look right painted so i went on the good ol' Pinterest to get some ideas, YARN! Pain in the butt and took forever but so worth it, and I also made a HUGE W for the kitchen. For both letters it only cost me 2.95 (cost of the yarn) to make! SCORE!!!

=]

Baby Emma Jane Watson is the size of a...
Honeydew.....
She's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up, which is like stretching me out! It hurts. No stretch marks though, thank goodness!!
She's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on her own.
Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid.
Her liver and kidneys are in working order.
Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.

Soooo, LETS HAVE THIS BABY!!!!
Ahhh, i wish. Doctor today didn't think that it was funny that i said i wanted her out of me today, but i really do! I know she needs to keep growing though. But my body is sore, and i'm uncomfortable. Still no dilation. And he said i don't have to get checked next week, i am so very very very thankful for that! She is still moving like CRAZY. Which kills me sometimes, I've been having some contractions nothing to serious though. This week i'm working on packing our hospital bags! Scary but you never know!!



No comments:

Post a Comment