35 Weeks

So ready for this little girl to just come already. Maybe not totally ready still need to get a few things but I/ my body is ready! This week been pretty slow for us Watson's. We did however get Netflix on our Wii...I AM OBSESSED! They have so many movies and shows. My new current favorite shows are Shark Week, when Jared is home. and One Tree Hill when he is not home. I just love love love it!!!
Our church is throwing me a baby shower which is really nice. One with all my  Arizona friends and one with all my Texas friends. I'm pretty excited!!
We got the stain for the dresser so we have started that, Its so dang hot though its gonna take us forever to get it all painted i think maybe not though. I got a bit bored this week so i painted a small chalk board for Emma's room. Its pretty cute. I can't wait to get her room all done. It will be so nice.
I's going to hang it with some rope.
This week Emma is the size of a.....
Coconut!
She's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won't get much longer, but she's plumping up. She's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and will put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
Now, her hearing is fully developed, and she responds best to high-pitched noises.
If Emma was a boy, her testes would have probably fully descended.
Our Doctors appointment went...well. I gain about 2 pounds every 2 weeks. My Doctor says i'm doing good.  Her heart was pumpin at 140.I had to get blood drawn...again. It went fast though. I was also check for strep b, uh not very comfortable. What is even more uncomfortable is being check for dilation, omgosh. NOT my favorite thing. No dilation today but Dr. say only 2-3 more weeks tell our little one is here!!!!!
I now go to the Dr. every week....
I don't have alot of swelling, when i think i do though my feet are up. I also sleep with a pillow under my feet. Which i think helps, maybe. haha. I am also still working out. Not as much as i would like but i don't want to over do it. I drink water like its going out of style!
How far along? 35 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping just sucks..
Best moment this week: Started getting the dresser stained.  
Miss Anything? My clothes, maternity pants don’t fit me very well, there are so baggy!
Movement: Everyday all day.
Food cravings: Oranges
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Umm, yes.
Gender? Girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks. 
Belly Button in or out? Officially an outie! 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless I’m outside then I’m just mad at the world
Looking forward to: getting the dresser done, along with the other baby stuff I can put up/away.



Have a Fantastic week, try to stay cool!

2 comments: