Half Way

20 Weeks 4 days.

We went to our first Rangers game, it was so much fun, traffic though was HORRIBLE!!They were playing the Mariners so I really want to go.(being from Washington) Jared and I had never been to another stadium other than BOB in Phoenix, so it was nice and different. Our seats were pretty high up but we could see everything going on. And it was DOLLAR HOT DOG NIGHT! I had to get one. Don’t worry it was steaming HOT. It was better than I had ever remembered! The game was kind of slow but during the 7th inning we got 2 home runs! They let off fire works every time we got a homerun. Awesome!!   
We also went and got registered at Target for Baby. It was SO much fun. There are so many cute cute things. We found this little skirt we wanted to put on it but no price tag, so we bought it! That was our first purchase of anything baby. My mom got a nail clippers and a nose sucker, a boppy, and a super cute giraffe onesie. I can’t wait tell we get into a 2 bedroom so we can put all her things up! I’m so excited to be having a little girl.
Jared has his class this week, in Colorado, so he drove to the airport this morning and I had to drive home...I did great! I HATE driving in Texas especially on the highway, I've only done it now two times. When we moved here and this morning. I didn't even have an anxiety attack!!
This is the skirt we got. It's so tiny

Little Emma is the size of a Cantaloupe.
 She is about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. 
She's still got a lot of growing to do.

She's got working taste buds.
she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -significantly more than before.
She has been moving ALOT this week. Jared finally felt her this weekend!!!I was so happy i cried. I cry over everything now though. 
I went to Hobby Lobby and got some wood blocks i'm going to paint and put letters on, I'm very excited about it. I love being crafty!!

20 weeks 4 days.
THERE IS ONLY ONE BABY IN ME!!
I've decided i want to write a book called "What NOT to say to a pregnant woman"
I'll post pictures next week of the blocks(If i finish them)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a even better week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment