24

Happy Birthday to me! 
It's crazy to think I'm 24
I graduated high school early.
I fulfilled my dream of going to Cosmetology school and becoming a hair dresser, and had an awesome clientele.
I made the best decision of my life to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in 2010.
I met the love of my life just 4 days after my 21st birthday.
I was married at 21.
Moved miles and miles away from my family after being married for one month and became a Texas resident. 
We started our own business.
At 22 and being married for 6 months i was pregnant! (planned) 
At 22 I had my sweet Emma Jane.
At 22 I became a mother, THE BEST!
At 23 I played, I read, I fed, I comforted, I gave baths, I loved like I have never loved before to my sweet baby girl.
At 23 our business had grown and grown. We had to rent a storage unit to put all those blinds and shutters in.
I LOVE my life, I LOVE everything and everyone in my life. The friends that have stood by me and the new friends that i have made in Texas. My family for the support and love that they have shown me.
24 is going to be a great year!

My birthday was awesome! We went to the Dallas Zoo on Friday (thinking it would not be as packed as the weekend; wrong all the little kids had field trips) We had so much fun though. We got to feed the giraffes, They walked right up to us, no food in hand. This zoo had like 6 giraffes best zoo ever! Emma LOVED it. We saw the lion and of course she roars! She was a trooper. She wanted to walk and look at everything and pick up everything. 
 Kissing the Gorilla 
 She was definitely holding on to me very tightly 




Emma Loved at the statues and well me too! 
Saturday was my Birthday.  We woke up and went to get some breakfast at Ihop, always so yummy, and then we headed to the mall. I got a free Avada gift, LOVE them. and Jared had to get his phone fixed so Emma and I played at the play place. I'm just saying those play places need to have an age limit and a always be on your best behavior! Of course being on Facebook everyone wishes you a happy birthday so that is always nice even if you haven't talked to them in awhile. I got calls from family and friends, and i got some awseome gifts. Some friends brought me cookies and coconut syrup for my dirty Dr.Pepper! I love them. We had a nice relaxing day and i got to spend it with my two favorite people! We went to dinner as a family. (i have a really hard time leaving Emma, we have had one babysitter who was my mom)
 It is impossible for this one to sit still.
My best friend and Love of my life.
I will forever be young,most of you don't know this but Jared is 9 years older than me! But age is just a number right. We(me) always joke "age before beauty" He loves me. hehe.
Here is to another wonderful year with my amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment