One Year Old

Time sure does fly when your having fun, it also flies by when you have children. This past year has gone by so fast. I can still remember all the little things like when Emma first rolled over, or her first blow out. Being a mother is the best. When your small child reaches for you to give you a hug of just to sit in your lap it melts your heart. I did not know what true love was until i had Emma. I love my husband very much don't get me wrong but Emma grew inside of me for 9 months. She is part of me! 
 Emma is such a special little girl, she brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. We didn't throw her a party because we have no family in Texas. So we had a little get together at a restaurant with some of our close friends on Saturday. Small and fun!
Today though...man i think i woke up crying. My baby girl is ONE! I just love her so much!
Emma is walking everywhere
She is into EVERYTHING
She LOVES bath time
LOVES to read her book 
Does not like green beans
She eats everything we eat pizza, Mexican food, soup; she just LOVES food
She can say;; mama, dada, blue, mooo, up, ink (drink), ket (blanket) key (monkey)
She LOVES her blanket and monkey
She knows how to sign "all done"
She knows when i say " lets get our shoes on" we are going to leave the house, and will sit and lift her feet
She has SEVEN teeth
We are bottle FREE!
LOVES being outside and swimming
She laughs at the funniest times- like during prayers
Likes to sit in our big chairs
She is very sneaky
and likes to share, including already chewed food, yum 
She is 19 pounds and 28 inches long! 
Her favorite thing to eat well is everything but she really likes avocados, cheese and black beans
If you ask her what does a cow she she will say "moo"
She knows where Jesus is on our walls
I feel like she is such a fast learner and just soaks up everything we say
she is also very good at mimicking what we say...kinda scary 







 The oneise is from when she was just one week old size newborn and her one shirt is size 12 month
Well to start off Emma's birthday;;;
Best mom EVER.
She loved it
We than opened some of her gifts


She is one spoiled little girl!
We took our last chalk board pictures until she is two!


 I made her dress! 
 Not the best picture of me but i needed one of us together 
 Mmm funfetti it's a family tradition. 


She was not a fan of the sprinkles
We than had our first bubble bath, i'm pretty sure she loved it.

I can't tell you how much this little one means to me. 
I love you Emma Jane. 

1 comment:

  1. Emma is soooo adorable. Hope you keep sharing her pictures as she grows so that your out of state family and friends can watch her grow too!

    ReplyDelete