Teething Biscuits

I have wanted to make these bad boys for awhile now, the main reason i didn't was because i didn't think Emma would be able to eat it. She has proven to me now that she is pretty much a pro eater. I go the recipe off of Pinterest. 

Teething Biscuits 


1 cup flour 

1 cup dry infant rice cereal ( i used infant oatmeal) 
1 jar of baby food ( I used sweet potatoes) or 1/3 cup freshly steamed and mashed 
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons water 


  • Preheat oven to 400ºF, In a bowl, mix together flour, cereal and cinnamon.
  • Add in oil, babyfood and water. Mix until dough comes together to form a firm, non-sticky dough. Add water or flour (1 tablespoon at a time if necessary) I had to add an extra tablespoon. 
  • On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough ( I did mine not thick but not thin)
  • Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 9-11 minutes, or until slightly brown. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.



She loved them! Mine were crispy on the out-side and soft on the inside! Tell me what you think when you make yours!

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment