It's Official

We have a crawler!
It's true;; once they can crawl they really do get into everything and anything. It's so cute though.
I started showing her how to clap on Saturday, and today she did it! Every time we say "Yay" we clap or "good job" It is so awesome to see her learning new things and so fast.
She falls asleep in the funniest positions. 
We are also going to start signing this week. It is so hard to tell when she is full or even when she is hungry and i read that at this age is a good time to start. I think it will be another special bond between us <3
I also caught her in her crib sitting trying to pull herself up! The crib was lowered the next day. 
.She also fell asleep like this.

This past week my sweet grandma passed away. She is now with my grandpa and i am happy for that. She will be missed so much. My grandma met alot to me. I use to go to her house after working a full shift at the salon and give her a perm then put it in rollers. I use to go over to help her clean and of course spend time with her. I love her so much and have so many sweet memories with her. She always had to have her lipstick on. I'm so glad i saved some of her voice mails she left me telling me how proud she was of me and that she loved me. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful grandma. There are so many memories i have with her put i will put those in a more personal place. I'm so glad She got to me my Emma. I'm sad i didn't get to say good-bye but i know she is in a better place with loved ones and heavenly father. It is so hard to be so far from family at a time like this. When i was living in Arizona i lived 10 mins from her, When we moved to Texas she was always just a phone call away.
 Grandma and Emma
 I'll love you always grandma.
She also learned this, this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment