Felt Tree's for Valentines Day.

So i saw these on a blog and i thought...so easy totally doing this. Took me one day to make 2. Alot easier than my felt pom-pom balls for Emma. Here is my how to::

Supplies:
2-4 pieces of Felt (depends on how big your cone is.)
pins
Card stock (to trace a heart as a template)
Scissors 
Marker 
And some sort of tree topper.


 I folded my card stock traced heart in half and then also the felt so it went by alot faster,and prettier. I also pinned the felt so my fold would stay. I used 2 or 3 sheets of felt for the light pink one and 3 or 4 for the hot pink one.
 All traced and ready to be cut...
 Yay hearts are ready to be pinned on...
 Start at the bottom, and work your way around and up, make sure you hide the pin and cover the cone.
 I just used 2 hearts to cover the flat top, and then stuck this sweet heart i got at Michael's for 96 cents (for 3 of them) into the cone.i left some of the wire so i could stick in the foam. also went thew the felt at the top.
Yay,all done. I also made the black and white one, it's just a piece of scrapbook paper rolled into a cone.
This craft cost me about $4.00 holla!!


Idea from http://lollyjane.com/felt-heart-valentine-trees/

No comments:

Post a Comment