December all ready!!

So Emma and I went to Arizona for about a week to spend some time with my family. She got to see grandma and grandpa and meet Auntie Ariel and Uncle Damien and cousins Lexy and Taya. It was so nice to have a little get away but also nice to get home to Jared. Emma did great on the plane ride to Arizona but on the flight back to Texas was a different story. Since i was flying by myself i got a three seat to myself, and the rules of putting your tray up and everything under the seat when landing totally does not apply if you are feeding baby. While we were at my parents house my dad and sister took some pictures of miss Emma, These are my favorite::

 Auntie Ariel
 Auntie Ariel 
 Auntie Ariel 
 3 Generations;; Dad
 Dad
There are more pictures at www.skywayip.com/photos 

So my brother and his family live 3 hours north of my parents so we met in Tucson so everyone could meet Emma and of course see me. They love me <3
 Uncle Damien 
 <3
Tummy time
All wrapped up in GG's blanket she made Emma.

I have such an amazing family and I am so glad we got to see them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment